Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Type:||Laser Cutting Machine|
|Usage:||Ceramics, Glass, Granite, Marble|
|Application:||Machinery & Hardware, Art & Craft, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry|
US$ 29000/Piece 1 Piece(Min.Order)| Order Sample
Available| Customized Request
1) Monoblock structure for easy transport, installations and no foundation needed.
2) Siemens, Schneider electric and other high quality accesories such as Hiwin linear guide are adopted.
3) 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° automtaic head rotatation and blade positioning.
4) Blade can tilt 45° automtically for chamfering cutting.
5) Automatic cross cutting repeatedly so easy by pushing one-button.
6) Manual cuts available for simple machining
7) Worktable can rotate 0-360°, pause at every 45° automatically or stop at any degree by remote control.
8) Worktable can tilt 0-85°, easy for slab loading.
·All of our machine will be full-checked and tested by our quality control department before shipment.
·Lifetime technology maintenance in free
·Spare parts supply in free due to our defects within 12 months' warranty time and at cost out of 12 months.
·Free training for installation, operation and maintaince.
·Technical support all working days.
·English version 'instruction books', "Operation Manual" will be offered.
Packaging & Loading
1)All parts wrapped by waterproof PE film and/or air bubbles.
2)Spare and accessary parts of small size packed in plywood cartons.
3)With steel ropes to fix in container, anti-skid suitable for long distance shipment.
Q1: Do You Offer Free Samples?
A1: Normally we don't offer free samples. But further solutions will be discussed respectively upon request.
Q2: Can You Supply Us Wearing Parts For The Bridge Cutting Machine?
A2: Sure, it is our duty.
Q3: How About The Delivery Time After Payment For The Order?
A3: Normally 25-45 days. It depends on the ordered models, quantity and our production duty engaged already.
Q4: What Service Can You Provide?
A4: Online technology support, engineers arranged to overseas for guiding machine installation training operation, debugging and maintenance.